Sunday, November 1, 2009

I have been paperhanging, painting, staining, varnishing & removing wallpaper, plaster repair, drywall repair including miscellaneous wall problems and clean up with quality & service since 1974. I am the owner/operator and do the work myself. I creatively solve problems. I am a member of the National Guild of Professional Paperhangers

www.ngpp.org

The Guild provides a source for continuing education and up to date knowledge of the newest materials and methods. I also take online courses

www.mypaperhanger.com/continuing_education.htm

I specialize in older homes and commercial-professional offices as well as the new digital murals in fine retail stores, businesses and homes. With wallpaper removal I use the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America standards recommended methods.

http://mypaperhanger.com/PAPERREMOVALfiles/PDCA_Standard-P16-07-Web.pdf

When painting, I use a Primer-Sealer first then 2 top coats of quality paint. That provides a longer lasting more durable surface with truer color-fastness.

I use Dustless sanding methods to keep dust from going through your home and air filtration system. This also provides a healthier environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment